Pharmaceris W Anti-Dark Circles Corrective Eye Cream SPF 15 Opti Albucin 15 ml
Volume 15 ml
- 76% brightens the eye area
- 64% reduces puffiness
Out of stock
- For daily care of delicate skin with visible dark circles, brown spots and puffiness around the eyes, prone to wrinkles appearing.
- Soya and rice proteins complex improves blood circulation and reduces puffiness around the eyes and eye dark circles under eye, preventing skin aging.
- The cream has calming and soothing effects.
- Vitamin E, a natural anti-free-radical agent, prevents premature skin ageing.
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
- Prepare the skin for application by cleansing with a Pharmaceris W product.
- Apply the cream to the skin around the eyes, taking care not to put it into the conjunctival sac.
- Use daily for at least 4 weeks.
- Can be used as an under the make-up base.
- SOD – Superoxide Dismutase is an antioxidant naturally found in the body, and is a part of a class of enzymes that catalyze the dismutation of superoxide into oxygen and hydrogen peroxide. Reduces free radical damage in the skin, therefore preventing wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, help with wound healing, soften scar tissue, protect against UV rays, and reduce other signs of aging.
- Soy and rice protein complex – significantly reduces dark circles and puffiness, reducing the signs of skin ageing. It provides long-lasting hydration and nourishes the skin.
- Canola oil – a rich source of vitamin E with soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. It fights excessive skin dryness.
- Allantoin – has a soothing effect; brings relief and promotes epidermal regeneration.
SAFETY AND EFFICACY
Safety and high tolerance were confirmed by dermatological tests.
Efficacy confirmed by dermatological tests on problem skin
- 92% makes the skin smoother
- 76% brightens the skin in the eye area
- 88% moisturizes
- 92% it restores comfort
- 76% soothes and calms