Pharmaceris EMOTOPIC Everyday Bath Emulsion Strengthens the Natural Hydrolipid Barrier 200 ml
Volume 200 ml
- recommended by the Polish Pediatric Society from the 1st day of life
- A delicate, non-foaming formula without SLS, SLES and soap is recommended for everyday body wash to prevent the symptoms of atopic dermatitis (AD) such as dry skin, irritation, redness.
- A creamy washing gel is also recommended prophylactically for dry and sensitive skin with a tendency to relapse of excessive dryness and hypersensitivity.
- No age restrictions.
- The product is intended for the preparation of everyday emollient baths. In combination with water, it creates a delicate, milky, moisturizing washing emulsion. Effectively cleanses the body of impurities helping to maintain the proper condition and functioning of the skin from the first day of life.
- The rich emulsion formula, based on a unique combination of hemp oil, canola and soy oil, restores the natural protective barrier of the skin, reducing dryness, itching and irritation, as well as excessive sensitivity to external factors.
- The bath emulsion in addition to cleansing properties prevents the loss of water from the epidermis (TEWL), long-term moisturizes and oils the skin.
- Specially selected ingredients allow supplementing lipid deficiency in the skin providing natural protection against irritation, additionally strengthening its defensive functions against harmful external factors.
- NEWBORNS AND INFANTS up to 6 months of age:
Pour 1-2 caps into a baby bathtub filled with water.
The water temperature should be around 37°C.
Gently wash your baby’s body and scalp.
Dry the skin gently with a towel, without rubbing.
Combined with water forms a gentle, milky emulsion. Be careful during bathing, because the product leaves a slippery film on the surface of the tub.
- CHILDREN AND ADULTS:
pour 4 caps into a bathtub filled with water.
Proceed as above.
- Soybean oil
- Canola oil
- Hemp oil (Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil)
The formula ensures a high degree of tolerance
SKU: 10E16910-13-12 Categories: Baby & Kids, Bath Oils, Body Wash, Cleansers, Dry Skin, Dry Skin, Dry, Very Dry and Atopic Skin, Eczema or Itchy Skin, Sensitive & Allergic Skin