Pharmaceris F Mattifying Fluid Pore Refining SPF 25 01 Ivory 30 ml
Volume 30 ml
- 92% leaves a matte finish
- 96% makes the skin smoother
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
- The product is recommended for normal, oily and combination skin which is prone to excessive shining. It is also recommended for people who suffer from acne breakouts, to conceal and eliminate imperfections typical of acne-prone skin (such as papules and pustules, comedones or enlarged skin pores).
- This fluid foundation blends easily into the skin, giving the face a natural-looking make-up that lasts for up to 10 hours, and instantly providing a powdery mattifying effect.
- A new highly effective mattifying solution absorbs excess sebum and regulates the activity of sebaceous glands to make the skin less prone to shining and new imperfections.
- The innovativePore-Diminish formula strengthens the collagen fibres surrounding skin pores to visibly reduce pore size.
- A blend of Spanish orange extract and antibacterial agents (including biotin, burdock extract and zinc PCA) minimizes the appearance of acne blemishes.
- The fluid foundation evens out the skin tone and gives you lasting fresh-looking make-up. It does not overload the skin or clog skin pores.
- It conceals imperfections without creating a mask-like effect. Its photo-stable UVA/UVB filters strengthen the skin’s defence mechanisms and protect the skin from environmental aggressors.
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Volume: 30 ml
Apply the foundation to clean skin and spread it evenly all over the face in a thin layer. Wait until it is fully absorbed.
MATTIFYING SYSTEM – MICROSPONGES– ensure powdery mattifying effect. Special structure polymer molecules absorb excess sebum from the skin surface. PORE-DIMINISH FORMULA – strengthens collagen structure of the skin around the pores, making them stronger and stiffer and so less visible. SPANISH ORANGE FRUIT EXTRACT – fights acne; contains sugars, organic acids (citric acid), vitamins (C, P, A, B1, B2), pectins, elements (K, Ca, P, Mg), and flavonoids. ZINC PCA – active physiological seboregulator with antibacterial properties; reduces sebum production by inhibiting the activity of 5 alpha-reductase (the enzyme responsible for initiating the sebum secretion mechanism). BURDOCK EXTRACT AND BIOTIN – antibacterial agents. They improve the function of seborrhoeic skin, normalize sebum secretion and regulate bacterial flora.
Safety and high tolerance were confirmed by dermatological tests. PARABEN-FREE ALLERGEN-FREE FRAGRANCE-FREE
- Efficacy was confirmed by dermatological tests. *
- 92% leaves a matte finish *
- 96% makes the skin smoother **
- 100% minimizes the appearance of skin pores
*In vivo tests conducted at Dr Irena Eris Centre for Science and Research directly after application,
** after 1 week of product use.