Pharmaceris T Spot Treatment Gel for Local Microinflammatory Lesions Medi Acne-Pointgel 10 ml
Volume 10 ml
- 72% the number of pustules reduced
- 46% the number of papules reduced
- high tolerance and efficacy
- dermatologically tested
Out of stock
- The product is intended for local application directly on acne lesions (subcutaneous nodules, pustules, papules) to deliver immediate anti-acne effect.
- Suitable for children from 9 years old.
- The product contains a concentrated 2% H2O2 formula and salicylic acid. It demonstrates an immediate targeted molecular effect on acne lesions.
- It effectively stimulates the elimination of existing acne lesions, reducing their size and minimizing their appearance.
- It prevents the development of unsightly blemishes. It has a soothing and calming effect, reduces redness and promotes skin regeneration.
- Apply directly onto acne lesions twice a day, on the face till symptoms disappear.
- In case of severe lesions, use up to four times a day for two days.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- H2O2 2%
- Salicylic acid
SAFETY AND EFFICACY
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFECTIVENESS
- CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Efficacy confirmed by clinical tests on skin with papulopustular acne*:
- the number of pustules reduced by 72%*
- the number of papules reduced by 46%*
- porphyrins reduced by 19% in 48 hrs**
- the appearance of acne lesions reduced by 40%*
Source: *clinical evaluation of skin condition by dermatologist after 7 days of product usage, **bioinstrumental analysis.