Pharmaceris S Hydrating Protective Face Cream SPF 30 Sun Protect 50 ml
Volume 50 ml
- high tolerance and efficacy
- dermatologically tested
Out of stock
- The product is recommended for delicate, sensitive and problem skin requiring high protection from intense sunlight, sunburns and harmful UVA/UVB radiation.
- Protective products are also recommended by specialists during dermatological treatment and after aesthetic medicine procedures, in order to protect the skin from discolourations.
- The product contains a special blend of photo-stable UVA and UVB filters with a dual mechanism of anti-UV action (reflecting and absorbing the sun rays) to deliver effective high protection from intense sunlight and its harmful effects.
- The cream offers excellent UV protection blocking over 96% of sun rays.
- The conditioning properties of Shea butter provide skin hydration and nourishment. Allantoin soothes and relieves irritations resulting from sun exposure.
- It restores skin elasticity, smoothness and velvety softness.
- It is water-resistant and absorbs quickly without leaving a sticky residue on the skin.
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
- Apply a sufficient amount of the cream onto the face 20-30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply the cream every 2 hours and each time after bathing or swimming.
- Shea butter
mimics the skin’s natural protective lipid barrier, effectively soothes and nourishes the skin.
soothes irritations; brings relief and promotes epidermal regeneration.
- Photostable UVA and UVB filters
reflect and absorb the sun rays to deliver effective high protection from intense sunlight.
SAFETY AND EFFICACY
Safety and high tolerance were confirmed by dermatological tests.
Proven to be effective in clinical and dermatological tests on delicate and sensitive skin
- 81% makes the skin smoother
- 63% moisturizes
- 74% absorbs quickly