Pharmaceris V Repigmentation Night Cream Minimising Vitiligo Lesions for Face and Body VITI-MELO NIGHT 40 ml
Volume 40 ml
- 100% prevents the enlargement of patches
- 70% level of repigmentation
- high tolerance and efficacy
- dermatologically tested
Out of stock
- The product is recommended for adults and children (aged 5 and older) with vitiligo-affected and depigmented skin for night use to even out the skin tone.
- It can be used with NB-UVB lamp.
- Providing patented protection against free radicals, the unique complex of rosmarinic acid and thiopurine globally interacts with vitiligo skin cells.
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect on IL-6 (patent application) and protects the mitochondria against oxidative damage.
- The active ingredients support pigment production and prevent depigmentation.
- Naringenin is engaged in silencing the vitiligo-activating genes (Bmal1, Per1) and activating the mitochondria (patent application).
- Jointly with VDR, which stimulates the vitamin D receptor, it promotes repigmentation of the skin.
- The product has restorative properties (RPF 4.2×1021 = radical protection factor), and reduces vitiligo lesions on the skin by impeding their enlargement and preventing the development of new ones.
- MelPigment supports the reduction of the colour contrast by gradually pigmenting the skin and reducing discolouration.
- Use daily at bedtime.
- Apply carefully onto depigmented areas, starting from the centre of the patch and working your way towards the edges.
- To achieve the expected results, use the product jointly with the VITI-MELO DAY cream.
- VDR activator
- Rosmarinic acid
SAFETY AND EFFICACY
ADVANCED FORMULA DESIGNED FOR VERY SENSITIVE SKIN
- HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFECTIVENESS
- CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Efficacy confirmed by clinical tests on vitiligo skin:
- 100% prevents the enlargement of patches (confirmed by a geometric test)
- up to 70% level of repigmentation
- 100% moisturizes
- 78% provides skin nourishment and replenishes lipids
- 63% regenerates and restores elasticity to the skin
Source: available in pharmacies, a multicentre clinical trial involving patients with vitiligo after 3 months of product use.