Pharmaceris EMOTOPIC Special Lipid-Replenishing Cream for Face and Body Microcrack-Preventing, Reducing Itchiness 75 ml
Volume 75 ml
- recommended by the Polish Pediatric Society from the 1st day of life
- Recommended for very dry, sensitive and atopic skin prone to irritation, microdamage and redness, as well as itching and burning.
- Recommended for people with atopic dermatitis, regardless of age.
- For conditioning use in people during and after dermatological treatment, and for adjunctive use in topical steroid therapy in order to prevent recurrence of excessive dryness and AD.
- The rich emollient formula repairs the skin’s protective barrier, ensuring its proper function.
- Provides long-lasting lipid and moisture replenishment, reducing the feeling of discomfort and dry rough skin already after a single-use.
- Canola oil and hemp oil provide soothing and anti-itch properties and are medically effective in skincare against chronic and excessive dryness (also in atopic dermatitis). These substances stimulate the repair of microdamage in the skin, minimising the risk of progression in locations prone to such lesions.
- They nourish and regenerate the skin, strengthening its natural hydrolipid barrier.
- Sodium hyaluronate and hygroscopic moisturizing molecules restore proper hydration of the skin, replenishing water reserves in the epidermis.
- The cream restores comfort and relieves symptoms associated with skin lesions.
- Regular and comprehensive EMOTOPIC emollient care enables longer periods of remission and prevents relapses of AD.
- Apply onto cleansed and dry skin of the face and body.
- Apply a few times daily on areas requiring intensive care during periods of severe skin dryness (e.g. in the course of AD) and associated additional symptoms (i.e. itchiness, irritation and burning).
- Hemp oil
- Canola oil
- Sodium hyaluronate
- Omega acids 3, 6 & 9
ADVANCED FORMULA DESIGNED FOR VERY SENSITIVE AND ATOPIC SKIN, PROVIDES A HIGH TOLERANCE.
FORMULA DEVELOPED AND TESTED IN DERMATOLOGICAL AND CLINICAL TRIAL S UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF DERMATOLOGISTS.
SKU: 10E16912-13-03 10E16912-13-04 Categories: Baby & Kids, Dry Skin, Dry Skin, Dry, Very Dry and Atopic Skin, Eczema or Itchy Skin, Hand Care