Pharmaceris A Special Protection Cream SPF 100+ for Face and Body MEDIC PROTECTION 75 ml
Volume 75 ml
- SPF 100+
- PPD 47
- broad-spectrum anti-UVA/UVB/HEV/IR filters
- formula providing a very high level of sun protection for the skin in need of special safeguards
- efficacy confirmed by in vitro tests
- The cream is recommended for people who develop intolerance reactions to different types of solar radiation, including allergic response, sunburns, sun-induced erythema and hyperpigmentation.
- It is indicated for delicate and sensitive skin and for groups with an elevated risk of developing skin lesions, including people with very fair complexion.
- It is also recommended for people who are particularly susceptible to non-melanoma skin cancer [e.g. immunosuppressed patients] and solar keratosis related to an increased risk of skin cancer.
- The cream prevents undesirable skin changes resulting from sun exposure by providing intense year-round protection for the skin in need of special safeguards.
- It prevents the occurrence of sunburns, irritation and inflammation, rash, pigmented naevi and sun-induced allergic reactions by forming a screen that reduces the penetration of broad-spectrum harmful sun rays – including UVA, UVB, IR and HEV radiation – into deep skin layers.
- Thanks to natural Canola oil and oily algae extract, the cream helps to maintain the optimum skin moisture and lipid levels to prevent redness.
- It prevents skin dryness, keeps the skin from feeling uncomfortably tight, eliminates discomfort and burning, and strengthens the epidermal lipid barrier.
- SPECIAL SPF VALUE OF 100+
- AN INNOVATIVE BLEND OF BROAD-SPECTRUM ANTI-UVA/UVB/HEV/IR FILTERS
- WATERPROOF FORMULA
Using sun protection:
- prevents irreversible skin damage and disease [e.g. solar keratosis] resulting from sun exposure,
- reduces the risk of developing skin cancer,
- prevents oxidative stress, skin photoaging and DNA mutation and damage induced by broad-spectrum solar radiation.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- For everyday use on the body and face except for the eye area. Apply a sufficient amount of the cream (2mg/cm2) onto the face, exposed parts of the body and particularly sensitive areas 20-30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply the cream every 2 hours and each time after contact with water, towel drying or heavy sweating.
- The cream is also suitable for local use e.g. on birthmarks. For external use only.
- In order to maintain SPF 100+ protection, apply the cream to the skin in the recommended dose of 2 mg/cm2 or follow the instructions below for teaspoon-based dosage.
- Using the cream below the recommended dose can result in a lower level of skin protection leading to sun burns.
- An innovative blend of broad-spectrum anti-UVA/UVB/HEV/IR filters
creating a sunscreen which reduces the flow of a broad spectrum of harmful sunrays which penetrate deep into the skin.
- Special SPF value of 100+, PPD 47
very intense protection for the skin in need of special safeguards.
- Canola oil and algae extract
optimum moisture and lipid levels in the skin, and redness prevention.
FORMULA PROVIDES A VERY HIGH LEVEL OF SUN PROTECTION FOR THE SKIN IN NEED OF SPECIAL SAFEGUARDS
Effectiveness is proven in tests*:
- SPF: 111
- PPD: 47,9
Source: *the in vitro tests were conducted at an Independent Research Institute.
SKU: 10E16007-13-02 Categories: Day Cream, Sunscreen, Dry Skin, Sun Protection, Allergic & Sensitive, Dry Skin, Sensitive & Allergic Skin, Face